The man who follows the crowd will usually
get no further than the crowd. The man who
walks alone is likely to find himself in places
no one has ever been
Here is some wisdome i found interesting during my life /journey.
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity
have many can actually publish a book, let me start with the couple of my favourites:
I believe life is all about chances you take and choices you make.
Money cant buy you happiness but it can surely buy you pleasure.
It is easy to make money but difficult to earn it.
To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. ~Aldous Huxley
“For the sailor who knows not which port he is sailing to, every wind is favorable
A levegot evidenciaként veszed.. de miért is? Mit tettél érte hogy legyen.. s mit kovettel el hogy ne legyen? Ezeket a kérdéseket 6000 méter felett már ma is megertheted.. de adjuk még lejjebb is.
“There’s plenty of intelligence in the world, but the courage to do things differently is in short supply.”
-Marilyn vos Savant
- Life is a Desert…No impression last forever.#2. No Dessert last longer ;( (so eat fast)#3. When Ego rise, The Morale of Man declines,#4. 9/10 principle – 90% of problems are because of our reaction.85% of those 90% has simple cause,” We don`t admit, and We don`t Accept” The moment we accept, The existence of ODD against Vanish. No harm in Admitting and Accepting.#5. All those people who use the word F.U.C.K often, subject themselves to be ruled under monarchy.as its stands for ” Fornication Under Consent of the King”.in which people had to take permission from the King,before making love and babies..and suspending a plaque F.U.C.K)
Extract is .. IF you can`t Sit..Dont Shit (understand before saying anything)
#6. I read in childhood that “Rolling stone gather no moss” applied in Economics ” Rolling money gather no Loss”.
I dont save money and live poor, to die Rich..
#7. If you are PATIENT, You will never need treatment
Patience pays a lot..
#8 Nothing in this world is for free rey…
and for everything we use we have to pay,
So free seekers should`nt come out of tray…
Yet will have learning time till turn gray….
I make it in rhyme..lol..
# Seeing the world on free is no more important than holding your underwear well, Dont give me any chance to screw you, You wont be able to die ever because of pain.
AGAIN..” IF YOU CAN`T SIT, DON`T SHIT”
. Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance.
Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time.
Never give up on things make you smile!!!!
Close your eyes, and you’ll see that you’re really need!
Ne álmodd az életed, éld az álmaidat. (Don’t dream your life, live your dreams!)
Anyone can make you smile,
Many people can make you cry, but
It takes someone really special
To make you smile with tears in your eyes.
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are!
There are no original ideas,
there are only original people!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits
You touched my heart you touched my soul,
You changed my life and all my goals.
Whenever you are lonely, remember this truth: someone, somewhere is thinking of you …
The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you!
-The best day of your life will begin with a morning
-If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
-When words fall musik speaks.
-The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up!
-Love is when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream J
-You know that you love someone when you can’t put into words how you feel.
-A mosoly egy olyan görbe vonal, amely képes egyenesbe hozni mindent. (smile is a curve that sets everything straight)
-In dance there are no rules. If you’re feeling the music, you can’t go wrong!
-Believe in yourself and your dreams. If you don’t, who will?!
Too many people put off something that brings them joy just because they haven’t thought about it, don’t have it on their schedule, didn’t know it was coming or are too rigid to depart from their routine.Does the word ‘refrigeration’ mean nothing to you?we tend to schedule our headaches.. We live on a sparse diet of promises we make to ourselves when all the conditions are perfect!
Life has a way of accelerating as we get older. The days get shorter, and the list of promises to ourselves gets longer. One morning, we awaken, and all we have to show for our lives is a litany of ‘I’m going to,’ ‘I plan on,’ and ‘Someday, when things are settled down a bit.’
Now…go on and have a nice day. Do something you WANT to…not something on your SHOULD DO list. If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?
When the day is done, do you lie in your bed with the next hundred chores running through your head? Ever told your child, ‘We’ll do it tomorrow.’ And in your haste, not see his sorrow? Ever lost touch? Let a good friendship die? Just call to say ‘Hi’?
When you worry and hurry through your day, it is like an unopened gift….Thrown away…. Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.
Show your friends how much you care. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND including me if you consider me a friend.
To those I have sent this to… I cherish our friendship and appreciate all you do. We have some history together.
‘Life may not be the party we hoped for… but while we are here we might as well dance’
1. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” – Sigmund Freud
3. “In seeking happiness for others, you will find it in yourself.” – Unknown
4. “Love is a verb. Love – the feeling – is a fruit of love, the verb.” – Stephen Covey
5. “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Viktor Frankl
6. “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” – Michel De Montaigne
7. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
8. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
9. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
10. “Challenges is what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
11. “If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a life time – help someone else.” – Chinese proverb
12. “Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose.” – Viktor Frankl
13. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
14. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
15. “Many people are passionate, but because of their limiting beliefs about who they are and what they can do, they never take actions that could make their dream a reality” – Anthony Robins
16. “True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.” – Paul Sweeney
17. “The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” – C. Joybell
18. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Mary Engelbreit
19. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” – George Bernhard Shaw
20. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” – Henry van Dyke
21. “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” – Corazon Aquino
22. “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
23. “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” – Stephen Covey
24. “We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.” – Mother Theresa
25. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” – Bil Keane
26. “Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.” – Unknown
27. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
28. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein